Last amended: July 1, 2020
1. THE TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The information we gather from you enables us to personalize your experience and improve our Services. We collect the following types of information:
A. Personal information you provide
We receive and store any information you share when you create an account with Press Play, use our Services, or provide to us in any other way. This may include:
- Apple ID credentials
- Full legal name
- Display name
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- The unique ID number associated with your government-issued identification (“ID”), such as your Driver’s License, Identity Card or Visa
- Any other information necessary for us to provide you with our Services.
B. Personal information we collect automatically
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our Services. Press Play automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including the IP address assigned to your computer or Internet connection, the IP address that referred you to our Sites (if any), cookie information, browser software information, the operating system that you are running, device information, timestamps, the pages you request, and the actions and path you take on the Services.
We also automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to our Sites and our Apps, and how those visitors navigate the Services. We also use the following third-party service providers that utilize tracking technologies, such as cookies and pixel tags:
- Google Analytics for Firebase Crashlytics: General statistics about the usage of our Apps. Collects your IP address as part of its tracking functionality. This information is reported only in aggregate and your individual IP address is not reported.
- Mixpanel: General statistics about the usage of our Apps. Collects your IP address as part of its tracking functionality. This information is reported only in aggregate and your individual IP address is not reported.
- Heap: General statistics about the usage of our Apps. Collects your IP address as part of its tracking functionality. This information is reported only in aggregate and your individual IP address is not reported.
- Tapjoy: The advertising identifier (IDFA) is a unique ID for your iOS device that is used to serve targeted ads.
- Applovin: The advertising identifier (IDFA) is a unique ID for your iOS device that is used to serve targeted ads.
- Google AdMob: The advertising identifier (IDFA) is a unique ID for your iOS device that is used to serve targeted ads.
- HyprMX: The advertising identifier (IDFA) is a unique ID for your iOS device that is used to serve targeted ads.
C . Communications
We may receive a confirmation e-mail when you open an e-mail from Press Play, if your device supports this functionality. We use this confirmation e-mail to make e-mails more helpful for you and to improve the Services.
D. What are “cookies” and how do we use them?
If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this. If you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Services may not function properly.
We use the following types of cookies for the following purposes:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with our Services and to enable you to use some of their features. Without these cookies, the Services cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those Services.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Sites and Apps to remember choices you make when you visit or use them, such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Sites or Apps which you can customize. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Sites and Apps and how you use our Services. We use this information to help operate our Sites and Apps more efficiently and to monitor the level of activity on the Sites and Apps.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We mainly use the personal information we collect to provide you with the Services. We also use your personal information to:
- Provide technical support and respond to your inquiries
- Improve the content of our Services and your gaming experience
- Customize the advertising content you see
- Communicate with you about our Services, including new features
- Administer rewards managed by us
- Comply with our legal obligations
- Resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players
- Enforce our agreements with third parties
If you choose not to provide us with certain personal information, you may not be able access some of our features.
3. HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not rent or sell your personal information. We share your personal information only as described below:
- Press Play Service Providers. To provide you with the Services, we share your personal information with companies and individuals that perform tasks on our behalf (“Service Providers”). Unless we tell you otherwise, our Service Providers may only use your personal information as directed by us. You hereby consent us sharing of your personal information for these purposes. While these Service Providers are prohibited from using your personal information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with others, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and are not liable for misuse of your personal information by others.
- Player profiles. Your player profile details, such as your display name, city, state and other information you enter (collectively, the “Player Information”) may be displayed to other players to facilitate player interaction within the Services.
- Communication in response to Player Information. As part of the Services, we may send you communications related to your Player Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that by posting Player Information, we may communicate with you about your Player Information.
- Third-party verifiers. We may share copies of your ID with third parties to verify your identity and to allow you to access some of the Services.
- Protection of Press Play and others. We may disclose your personal information when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms or other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Press Play, our employees, our players, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, reporting information to tax authorities, and sharing information with law enforcement, government agencies and courts.
- With your consent. Before we share your information with a third party other than as set forth in this section, we will notify and provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of such transfer.
We also may use and disclose anonymized and aggregated information derived from your personal information without restriction.
4. HOW WE ENDEAVOR TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
Your Press Play account is protected by your Apple ID. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your Press Play account and Apple ID by limiting access to the device(s) on which you access the Services and by logging out after you have finished accessing your account.
Please be aware that regardless of any security measures used, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your personal information at any time. It is important that you immediately tell us of any suspected unauthorized use of your account.
5. UNITED STATES ONLY – DATA STORED IN THE UNITED STATES
We store data on our contracted servers within the United States. The Services are intended to be used only within the United States, and we do not target or promote the Services to any other country. If you are using the Services from the European Economic Area (“EEA”), or other regions with laws governing the collection and use of data, please note that you are hereby agreeing to transfer your personal information to the United States. The United States may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country.
6. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information only for as long as we deem reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your information in anonymized form indefinitely.
7. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU CAN ACCESS
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request to access, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete your Press Play account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. However, you acknowledge that we may retain some information after you have closed your account with us in order to meet our legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting obligations or to exercise, defend or establish our rights. We may also maintain a copy of the personal information you originally provided. We may use any aggregated or anonymized data derived from or incorporating your personal information, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. Please note that deleting your personal information may prevent you from using the Services.
If you have any questions about viewing, amending or deleting personal information we have on file about you, please contact us at the address provided below.
8. HOW YOU CAN OPT OUT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS
You may opt out of receiving Press Play promotional e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those promotional e-mails sent by us. Please note that, even if you opt out, you still may receive legal and account notices so long as you have an active account with us.
9. OUR POLICIES CONCERNING CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 (“Child”), or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. The Services are not intended for Children. If you are a Child, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. No Child may provide any personal information to us or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a Child, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete that information from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a Child, please contact us at the address provided below.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
11. CALIFORNIA NOTICE
13. CONTACT US
Press Play Inc.
2919 Commerce Street, Suite 707
Dallas, TX 75226
2919 Commerce Street, Suite 707
Dallas, TX 75226